Thursday 11 July 2013

#02 Post lipo 6 weeks

Hi I'm back with post op photos! Recovery was a breeze for me just keep in mind to massage diligently. I swelled up pretty bad after the first week in Singapore. My feet, tummy and arms were all swelling. I think I'm the only patient who has experienced such horrible swelling before. Haha but fear not if that ever happens to you, it should be gone in about a week.

When I massage my thighs, they are really hard inside. I guess it's the scar tissues? But with massage they get smaller everyday. Up till today(6weeks post op), I'm still experiencing slight skin numbness. When I feel my thighs with my own hands, my thighs can't really feel much. I can't feel much if anyone touches me actually. But it's getting much much much better now.





First day in Singapore:



                                                










Third day:
it's starting to swell up really bad.











 Fourth day:
Swelling persists but bruises starting to fade.













 Following week:
-Swelling peaks
-hurts to walk
-skin hurts due to the swelling.







Calves were swelling up pretty bad. But look! All bruises are almost gone by now!










Third week:
-Water retention susided
-Bruises all gone by now






Sixth week:
-Legs are a lot slimmer and I'm only done with about 1/6 of full recovery period(6 months) !


Will be posting more before and after photos in my next post. Stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment