Friday 6 September 2013

#05 Post arm lipo Week 5 and post thigh lipo Week 14

Hi guys I'm back with the photos! I'm sorry for the lack in updates as I've been pretty busy. I'll be heading to Medan soon for my tummy lipo. I'm pretty excited that this time I'll be getting to visit the new airport but not as excited because it'll be a 1hr45mins car ride to Elixir De Vie. :( It used to be just a 20 mins car ride to Elixir De Vie!





Post thigh lipo Week 13



Please take note that thighs are swelling due to my period. I was swelling before and after my period. This was taken during my period. I will upload a few other photos of my thighs when the swelling has gone down.


Post arm lipo Week 4

Swelling of arms gone down by third week. This was taken week 4 post op.





Very significant changes if you refer to photos posted in the previous post! All of my girlfriends are starting to question about my arms!!! Note: they don't know about me undergoing liposuction. They'd comment on how tiny my arms are now and proceed to press my arms. I wish I could take a photo of their faces whenever they press my arms! Hahaha my arms are kinda hard now after liposuction(which will improve in time with daily massage) and they thought that I've been working out a lot esp on my upper body.



Post Arm Lipo Week 5









Apologies for this upside down video. I've been trying and trying to flip it but whenever i post it up on youtube or blogger it reverts back to normal. Any idea how I can go about it? Please use your phone to view this video so that you can turn your phone upside down for now. Will look for a solution!! 


That's all for now! Gotta start planning on the next trip!! :)

2 comments: