Tuesday 13 August 2013

#04 Post Thigh Liposuction Week 11 and Post Arm Liposuction Week 2

I'm sorry it took so long for me to update my posts, I was kinda busy enjoying skinny thighs and arms. Hehehe. I can't tell you how much life has changed for me ever since the liposuction; the amount of confidence I've gained in this short 11 weeks is shocking. But no, I'm not snobby and proud - just a lot happier!

Before I upload the photos and videos, I'd like all readers here to know that I'm a pretty troublesome patient when it comes to arms liposuction and here's why:



If you look closely, you'd notice something a little off about my shoulder. I really really hope you guys can't tell but well, there's a little lump on my shoulder. What is really troublesome about this is that I'd bleed to non-stop or to death IF the cannula hits that spot. See, this lump really hurts, sometimes when someone hits me on the shoulder or if I so stupidly walk into a lamp post, I get IMMEDIATE bruising. And it hurts like mad.

What exactly is that: "hemangioma is a benign, and usually a self-involuting tumor, (swelling or growth) of the endothelial cells that line blood vessels and is characterised by increased number of normal or abnormal vessels filled with blood." as quoted in Wikipedia. 

So basically it's a lump filled with lots of blood vessels and these vessels are filled with blood. The problem is that you can't really tell how deep it is just by looking at it. Point is that, when going for arms liposuction, it's a lot more risk for me to take compared to normal patients.


I'm not trying to sell Dr.Arthur, but somehow I felt safe knowing that he 1) knows what that is immediately during the consultation without me explaining 2) during pre operative markings he told me that he was going to leave about 2cm because we can never accurately know how deep the blood vessels are located.

What I liked was that he knew what he was doing and I really liked his confidence. Anyway, I made it out alive. Not only that, I made it out alive and skinnier than before. muahahaha, uhuk uhuk :') .



***


Post Arm Liposuction

During Operation:


http://youtu.be/INhAiutO31Q




Immediate post-op:




http://youtu.be/OORMpU7gMj0




Post Op Day 1: 




The only visible bruise I had was on my left arm. It was gone by the 5th day. 




1st Week:

Swelling up pretty bad and both arms are really really hard. But I couldn't wait to head out with my new arms so I did anyway. Hehe.






I'll be taking videos of my arms and I'll be posting it up in probably the next post. Do keep a look out! :)





***


Post thigh liposuction week 10




Week 11:



There are significant changes in just one week(week10 to week11) !!! AMAZING.

I'll be uploading videos of my thighs as well. So if you're keen, do check in frequently!



Stay tuned for more updates!


P.S Can't wait for my period to be over to book flights for my tummy lipo! ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hi the results are amazing! How much did you pay for the arms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gooood result!For info about liposuction click here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us. liposuction malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the share. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information.
    Liposuction Cairo

    ReplyDelete